Sunday 12 October 2014

The Film Devourer





It all started in the early years of the teenage metamorphoses. My ever smoldering passion nesting and growing inside of me while burning my little mushy brains. A self-discovery journey in imaginary worlds with imaginary people. A salvation for the confused little human. Films.

I’ve been watching movies since I was 12 and I am proud. That is not a waste of time; it is useful procrastination, creative research or whatever you want to call it, but not a waste of time. I can’t say the exact number of films that I’ve watched in my life, but what I can tell you is the name of the movies that impressed or changed something in me.

For me, the movies/films I watch are not only entertainment, but inspiration and creative and emotional boost. If you're also a film lover, what are your favourites and/or the most impressive movies you're watched? Do you find your choices in the list below? How do motion pictures influence you?

But without further adieu, in no particular order, these are my 20 beauties of cinematography:

(*list to be improved in the future; I’ll never stop devouring films)


















































 






 







2 comments:

  1. Oh Oh OH I love so many of these. And THANK YOU for saying that films are inspiring and not a waste of time. They're totally not! I kind of grew up being told that tv rots your brain and all that...which is really sucky. Because now I watch movies/tv series and I get really inspired and creative and it really helps me to figure out how to pace plots and develop characters. (I'm a visual learner too.). XD

    I love The Perks and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and OH Life of Pi! That was incredible! I still listen to the August Rush soundtrack even though I haven't seen the movie in years. XD
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so glad you liked it! I'm so happy somebody agrees with me. Films are such a big part of my life and who I am!
      BTW, I am completely in love with your blog! <3 XD

      Delete